OUR SPECIALISED TRAINING COURSE WILL SKILL YOU UP TO:
- Lead teams on the ground at music festivals
- Manage small groups of volunteers
- Learn how to read results and help drivers make responsible decisions
Get access to sold-out music festivals Australia-wide
Get paid to work at your chosen festivals
Get first access to a place on the team before volunteer applications open
Get access to discounted saliva tests, breathalysers and purity kits
Comfortable motel accommodation - choose to stay off-site at your nominated paid events and get access to a clean bed, hot showers, clean bathroom facilities and get a good night's sleep
Gain exposure to the events industry in ways that no university degree or diploma can give you
You will meet key playmakers, site managers and promoters in the industry
By completing this course you will be an officially certified member of the BMFHQ team.
- Certificate Valid for 2 years
- Refresher course will be required to maintain course certification
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.