The X-am detector reliably measures up to 5 gases such as flammable and toxic gases and vapours as well as oxygen and harmful concentrations of toxic gases, organic vapors, odorants and Amines.
The ability to customise the Dräger X-am 5000's sensors makes this a highly flexible portable gas detection device. Easy exchange, upgrade or calibrate the sensors to other gases.
Opt for our standard 5-gas configuration or,
Please contact us to build your custom X-am5000 solution from the extensive list of sensors below:
|Catalytic Sensor (slot 1)||Electrochemical Sensors (slot 2-4)|
|Cat Ex - poison Resistant||Carbon Monoxide: CO-LC, CO, CO-H2 CP, CO-HC|
|Hydrogen Sulfide: H2S-LC, H2S, H2S-HC|
|Hydrogen Monohydride: H2, H2-HC|
|Oxygen: O2, O2 100|
|Carbon Dioxide: CO2|
|Hydrogen Cyanide: HCN, HCN PC|
|Nitrogen Dioxide: NO2-LC, NO2|
|Nitrous Oxide: NO|
|Phosphane: PH3, PH3-HC|
|Sulphur Dioxide: SO2 (plus H2S filter recommended)|
The X-am 5000 has a 3 year warranty, sensor warranties are varied.
- Data logger
- Ergonomic design
- Robust, watertight and dust resistant
- Resistant to electromagnetic interference.
- Rapid response time to explosive gases and combustible organic vapors
- Highly resistant against sensor poisons such as silicone and hydrogen sulfide.
- Durable sensor technology, sensor lifetime exceeds 4 years
- Optional external pump, which operates with a hose up to 45 meters long, makes it possible to use the detector for pre-entry measurements into confined spaces such as tanks and shafts.
Download Drager X-am 5000 Brochure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.