German engineered, cutting edge technology with a patent design
The Dräger X-am® pump is designed for clearance measurement, for example in tanks and shafts. Keeping you at a safe distance while measuring the air quality for dangerous and hazardous gases.
For orders in excess of 100 please contact us via email email@example.com for wholesale rates
This optional external pump, is for Hard To Reach Places as it operates with a hose up to 20 meters long, makes it possible to use the detector for pre-entry measurements into confined spaces such as tanks, shafts, etc. The pump starts automatically when the detector is inserted.
EFFICIENT GAS DETECTING PUMPS
Listed below are a few reasons why you should choose Dräger X-am® Pump External pump for multi-gas detectors for your gas detecting requirements:
- Rechargeable battery (charging via micro USB port)
- Connection for hoses with 3 or 5 mm in diameter, up to 45 m in length
- Water and dust filter to protect the pump
- Easy to use – no buttons
- X-am® interface with self-starting pump
- Warning signals on X-am® devices remain visible
- Fastening clip – for fast and safe connection to an X-am®
- Ex zone 0 approval
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.