BMFHQ Workplace Drug Testing and Alcohol Testing Services
Are you looking for an experienced company to provide drug and alcohol testing in your workplace?
Our workplace drug and alcohol management services include pre-employment screening, random testing, reasonable-cause and post-incident testing, policy writing and review. Our experienced team can support drug and alcohol management in your workplace through policy, reliable and accurate on-site screening, NATA accredited laboratory confirmation services and technical support. With BMFHQ, your workplace drug and alcohol testing requirements will be handled in a courteous, professional and confidential manner.
Click here for Rapid Antigen Testing Products & Services
BMFHQ Workplace Drug Testing & Alcohol Testing Services
- Random testing, reasonable cause testing, post-incident rapid response testing and pre-employment screening.
- Oral fluid or urine testing available to meet your policy requirements
- Reliable, AS/NZS certified and proven testing technology
- Full chain of custody protocols with NATA accredited confirmation testing
- Testing procedures meet Australian Standard workplace testing requirements
- Highly trained, accredited and friendly testing technicians
- Technical support and results interpretation
- Hair testing services
- Drug & Alcohol Policy review and writing services
- Education/toolbox sessions
- Metro and regional services
Why is drug and alcohol testing important in your workplace?
It is important that companies execute a thorough drug and alcohol management program to safeguard their employees and organisation from the adverse effects of alcohol and drug abuse.
In fact, it is a legal obligation, as stated in the OHS Act, that employers must provide adequate ‘duty of care’ to employees in the workplace and this includes management of drug and alcohol issues.
Drug and alcohol testing will ensure you are able to identify and monitor any drug and alcohol misuse by employees. Having a comprehensive policy will provide your organisation the guiding procedures to run the testing program and will ensure you have the tools to deal with any drug or alcohol issues that arise in a fair, consistent and legal manner.
What are the benefits of implementing a drug and alcohol management program?
1. Reduce the harmful effects of drug and alcohol culture within the workplace
2. Increase employee awareness on the adverse effects of drug and alcohol misuse and abuse
3. Enhance workplace safety and productivity
4. Reduce costs due to absenteeism
5. Decrease employee turnover
6. Improve employee wellbeing and workplace satisfaction
7. Puts an end to criminal behaviour and violence in the workplace
How do I get started?
Implement a drug and alcohol policy
BMFHQ can assist you with the development of a new policy from the ground up, or provide expertise to update an existing policy in line with your industry requirements and current Australian Standards. Education and toolbox sessions are also available to support implementation or ongoing education.
Select the method of testing you would like to use
1. Saliva testing – Detection window up to 24 - 48 hours
2. Urine testing - Detection window up to 3 - 14 days
3. Hair testing - 3 months
Select the type of testing you require
1. Random drug and alcohol testing
2. Post-incident testing
3. Reasonable cause testing
4. Return-to-work testing
5. Pre-employment testing
Choose the frequency and number of staff you want to test
We can tailor make a testing program and schedule to suit your requirements. whether that be a one off visit or regular fortnightly, monthly or quarterly screening. For random testing programs, BMFHQ can manage the random selection of employees. For pre-employment testing and hair testing we also offer testing services at our headquarters in Moorabbin.
03 9553 3056