Refurbished Drager Alcotest 6820 Breathalyser
- Refurbished Drager Alcotest 6820 breathalyser
- Protective hard carry case
- New 2 x AA batteries
- 25 Drager Slide'n'Click mouthpieces
- This high-end Drager Alcotest 6820 is at the top of its range.
- Tests in both active and passive modes.
- Designed and manufactured to withstand the most challenging of working conditions for both extreme hot and cold.
- Australian and New Zealand Police roadside-standard breath testing
- Large memory capacity of 5000 test results.
- All data is stored and can be downloaded to your PC or MAC via USB
- Can be paired with the wireless 6820 mobile printer for on-the-spot hard copy printouts of results
- The ideal breathalyser for the most serious of breath alcohol analysis.
- Calibration interval: 6 monthly
The Alcotest 6820 design and quality workmanship make this unit ideal for use in demanding conditions. Thanks to its durable material it is highly resistant to rough weather conditions such as cold or moisture, and it satisfies protection class IP 54.
High user comfort
Easily understandable full-text messages on a large, backlit display guide you safely through the alcohol test. An LED display and acoustic signals support the visual display and report the completion of a test measurement. Two menu buttons are used for navigation.
Alcotest 6820 is equipped with the proven electrochemical Dräger sensor. This sensor is characterised by very short response times coupled with precision and durability. Test results are always reliable regardless whether the temperature is -5°C or +50°C. Even with very high or very low alcohol content, the sensor provides fast accurate results. This is true for both active as well as passive measurements.
Alcotest 6820 offers a balanced, ergonomic design. Its compact form makes it especially easy to hold and operate with only one hand. The display is always in clear view.
The mouthpiece of the Alcotest 6820 unit is easily snapped into the holder even when it’s dark thanks to its intuitive shape. Individually wrapped for hygiene. The patented Draeger mouthpieces prevent any manipulation attempts. After use, the mouthpiece is just as easily and hygienically removed again.
Data processing and documentation
The expanded memory capacity of Alcotest 6820 is able to record up to 5000 test results. An optical interface enables wireless transmission of data to the optional Dräger mobile printer directly on site. Data is transferable to the PC via USB connection and the same connection can be used to configure the device.
Your Ultimate Destination For High-Quality Alcohol Breathalysers
Alcohol breathalysers are portable instruments that can be utilised effectively for on-site alcohol detection in employees, drivers, patrons and individuals. The alcohol breathalysers are used in order to measure the Breath Alcohol Content (BrAC). If you want to buy a high quality breathalyser from the Draeger range, look no further than BMFHQ.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.