Price Match Guarantee : If you find this product at a cheaper price, contact us for a price match.*T&C apply.
The robust design of the Dräger Pac 6000 measures CO, H2S, SO2 or O2 reliably and precisely, even in the toughest conditions.
- 2 year maintenance free
- Gas concentration display
- Audible and vibrating alarms
- Datalogger/Eventlogger & Peak
- Not renewable
- 2 year warranty
- Ideal for short term, fixed gas detection requirements
The Pac 6000 offers single gas detection, with quick sensor response times, and a powerful battery, ensuring maximum safety for up to two years with virtually no maintenance required.
A cost effective approach to portable gas detection.
Very user-friendly and easy to use, they power up only once and shut down at the end of their lifetime (usually 2 years) which reduces any risk of forgetting to power up the device or any improper handling. This way, the “human risk” factor is considerably reduced.
*T&C for price match: A written quote or price list must be supplied no more than 6 months old.
With quick sensor response times, and a powerful battery, you can ensure maximum safety for up to two years with virtually no maintenance required.
For orders in excess of 100 please contact us via email email@example.com for wholesale rates
Disposable gas detectors offer two very interesting advantages: they are inexpensive and are even the cheapest gas detectors on the market. Moreover they require hardly any maintenance which reduces the operating costs of the device. Very user-friendly and easy to use, they power up only once and shut down at the end of their lifetime (usually 2 years) which reduces any risk of forgetting to power up the device of any improper handling. This way, the “human risk” factor is considerably reduced.
EFFICIENT GAS DETECTING DEVICES
Listed below are a few reasons why you should choose Dräger Pac® 6000 Single-Gas Detector for your gas detecting requirements:
- Easy fastening with tightly closing crocodile clip
- Illuminating D-Light shows device is tested and ready
- Easily replaceable filter membrane protects the sensor
- Robust housing with handy design for tough conditions
- Large display shows all important information
- Clear colour coding prevents mistakes
- 360° alarm signal can be easily seen from all sides
Download Pac 6000 Product Brochure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.