JusChek SARS CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) Single Pack
1-PACK - CONTAINS SINGLE TEST INSIDE THE BOX
ARTG IDENTIFIER 374574
The JusChek SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay single-use test kit designed for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 using a self-collected nasal swab specimen.
About the test:
- Contains 1 single-use test kit in a box
- Quick results in 10-15 minutes
- Easy to use, does not require additional equipment
- Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 374574)
- High sensitivity
How to use:
This is a guide only. Please refer to the IFU supplied with the kit before completing the test.
- Swab each nostril 5 times.
- Add the swab to the test tube.
- Place the swab into the extraction tube, and stir the swab to mix well.
- Press the swab head against the tube and rotate the swab 5 times.
- Then gently press on each side of the tube when removing the swab.
- Discard the swab.
- Attach the nozzle to the tube.
- Add 3 drops from the tube to the test cassette.
- Read the result after 15 minutes.
1 x Test Cassette
1 x Sterile Swab
1 x Extraction Buffer
1 x Package Insert
1 x Biosafety Bag
Download instructions for use HERE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.